You are here:
Tickets are available at the entrances, only at the ZUID entrance.
- Children form 0 until 6 years: Free
- Children from 7 until 12 years: 5 EUR online – 6 EUR at the entrance
- Adults: 10 EUR online – 12 EUR at the entrance
Buy your online tickets here, payment possible with Bankcontact, iDEAL, Maestro, Mastercard, Sofort or VISA
Opening hours visitors
09:00 AM-06:00 PM
The car parks are not for free.
Tarif : 4,00 EUR for 1 exit.
Paying your parking ticket
When leaving, you can take your ticket at the yellow car park machines. You can ask for a proof of paiment if desired.
Attention: Parking along side the streets around Kortrijk Xpo is much more expensive. You pay per hour, not per exit.
Dogs of visitors
The undersigned declares That his dogs are free from diseases that are contagious or can cause difficulties for other animals or people present and are vaccinated against Rabies (only mandatory for foreign participants). When checked, Titers are accepted.
Visitors with dogs (as well as dogs entered) will only be admitted through entrance ZUID.
Eurodogshow Kortrijk-Belgium is organised in Kortrijk Xpo
Info: Kortijk Xpo
WITH THE CAR
Kortrijk Xpo lies immediately on exit n°2 of the motorway E17, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Lille (Fr).
- From Brussels: Motorway E40 until Gent – then motorway E17 to Kortrijk – exit n°2 Hoog Kortrijk / Expo (distance approx.: 90 km)
- From Antwerp: Motorway E17 to Kortrijk – exit n°2 Hoog Kortrijk / Expo (distance approx.: 98 km)
- From Ostend-Bruges: E403 to Kortrijk – R8 to Kortrijk Zuid – exit ’t Hoge – exit n°2 Hoog Kortrijk / Expo (distance Ostend: 65 km - distance Bruges: 50 km)
WITH THE BUS
At the railway station at Kortrijk take bus 1, bus 12 (Bellegem) or 13 (Hoog Kortrijk) to Kortrijk Xpo. Every 15 minutes there is a bus who brings you in 10 minutes to the Halls. Info: De Lijn
WITH THE TRAIN
- From every Belgian City there is easy train connection to Kortrij
- From the Netherlands you travel via Rosendale to Antwerp en Brussels, you take here the train to Kortrijk.
- From France you travel with the Eurostar to Lille, where you direct train connection Lille-Kortrijk (approx: 40km).
ACCESSIBLE FOR DISABLED
Kortrijk Xpo is good accessible for disabled. You best park on P2 (entrance SOUTH) or P7. If a wheelchair is needed just call number 056/24 11 11